This site is owned and operated by givingMD LLC. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At givingMD, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
1. givingMD GATHERS AND KEEPS TRACK OF:
- givingMD gathers three (3) types of information about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters or ebooks, to email a friend, and from requests for service.
- Information givingMD gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our site. This information allows us to better tailor our content to visitors’ needs.
2. givingMD GATHERS AND USES USER INFORMATION IN THE FOLLOWING PROCESSES:
- Information you give to us. Content download forms may ask for your first name, last name and email address. This is collected to allow you to receive assets requested via email.
- Information we offer you. We may offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
- Electronic newsletters or eBooks
- We may offer a free electronic newsletter to users. givingMD gathers the email addresses of users and communicates with them periodically by email. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter or email. Users can also unsubscribe to the newsletters at any time.
- givingMD may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We may share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
- Electronic newsletters or eBooks
Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
4. USAGE TRACKING
givingMD tracks user traffic patterns throughout our site. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. givingMD does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browse).
- We may place a text file called a “cookie” in the browser files of your computer. The cookie itself does not contain Personal Information although it will enable us to relate your use of this site to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided. But the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie can’t read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
6. USE OF INFORMATION
- givingMD uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience on our site, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the site or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users. This information helps us:
- Operate, protect, and improve the givingMD experience. We perform analytics and conduct research often using live data.
- Provide great customer service.
- Create a safer and trusted environment, such as fraud prevention, abuse, spam, security incidents, and other harmful activity. We also use this information to resolve any disputes with any of our users, and to comply with our legal obligations.
- As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and free ebooks and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, etc. We may send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing.
- When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our site users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
- We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
7. SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
givingMD uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
givingMD operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
9. OPT-OUT POLICY
- We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters.
- If you wish to have your data completely removed from givingMD, you can request this action by contacting info@givingMD.com.
10. YOUR CONSENT
3066 Rochelle Rd.
Rockwall, TX 75032
- You may also email us at info@givingMD.com